We believe in providing an excellent service at a fair price. Sure, there are window washers out there willing to clean your windows at cut-rate, cheap prices. But be careful because you’ll get what you pay for. Here are some things to look for, and to ask, when choosing a window cleaner:
- Will they open each window and clean your sills and tracks? (Most window cleaners never open the windows)
- Do they actually scrub your screens instead of just wiping them off? It makes no sense to have clean glass and dirty screens.
- Do they look professional and are they in company uniforms? If they’re not willing to invest in looking professional, then they’re in this for the short term.
- Ask for plenty of references along with phone numbers. A reputable window cleaning company should be glad to provide them to you.
- Are they insured? Things happen. You need to be fully protected in case of unforeseen situations. (As a side note, we’ve never had a claim.)
- Do they use poles or ladders? You can’t wash a window (and do a great job) from a distance using a pole. We own five different sized ladders, so we’ll be able to access every single window.
For an instant, accurate quote, click the button below:
The Advantage of Frequent Cleaning Enjoy the convenience and beauty of clean windows all year by choosing a regular maintenance schedule that’s right for you. There are several cleaning frequencies available to you at discounted rates. Your service can be changed at any time, and there is no contract to sign!
- MONTHLY: Homes near dirt roads, wooded lots, near the beach and construction sites require this outside-only regular service. A must for high-maintenance areas and meticulous home owners, this regular service keeps windows always looking their best.
- BI-MONTHLY: The most popular choice, outside-only, every other month service is perfect for all homes, especially those near high-traffic roadways, on the marsh or wooded lots. This routine is great for those who prefer attention to detail or if you do a lot of entertaining.
- QUARTERLY: This outside-only service keeps your home looking fresh and bright every season of the year, or inside-and-out service if children and/or pets also live at your home. Your outdoor views are kept clear while preventing dirt buildup on your windows, and we’ll keep the inside cleaned up after little hands and wet noses. This is ideal for established neighborhoods where all new construction and landscaping have been completed.
- TRI-ANNUAL: Service at the beginning of spring, in mid-summer and right before the holidays gives an extra shine to your home at significant times of the year. Inside-and-out or outside-only service will ensure that there is one less thing to worry about while managing your busy household!
- SEMI-ANNUAL: Twice-a-year service is necessary to maintain the overall appearance of your home. This inside-and-out semi-annual routine is essential for any home, preserving and protecting your windows from the unwanted buildup of contaminants, which left unchecked can potentially stain the glass and its surrounding woodwork.
- ANNUAL: Once a year, schedule pressure washing for your home in conjunction with the windows being cleaned. This gives the entire house a fresh, sparkling and inviting feel and is a necessary routine maintenance for the siding of your home.