Lakeland Window Cleaning Service
When first entering this business, we had some decisions to make. We spent the most time on one question. Do we offer an economy, quick, in-n-out window cleaning job (translation: a cheap job), or do we offer a more thorough window cleaning? We made the right decision by deciding to provide a top-notch job to our customers. As you’re about to see, we do much more than the average window washer with a bucket and a squeegee.
Here’s a complete description of how we clean your windows every time:
- We start by removing all screens.
- We hand-wash both sides of your screens with a soft bristle brush using biodegradable soap and set the screens aside to dry.
- We begin cleaning the outside of your windows first, using a soft strip washer and a very concentrated window washing solution. The solution we use will not only make your windows sparkle, but it’ll protect the glass from the harsh elements.
- After thoroughly wetting the window again with our strip washer and solution, we squeegee the water off and towel-dry around the edges where water collects.
- After the outside windows are done, we’ll then move our operation inside and repeat the process.
- When we’re inside, we clean the window tracks and window sills.
- It’s now time to put all of the clean screens back in place.
- To finish up, we will walk around your home to double-check the windows and put all of your furniture back where it was.
- If you’re looking for a quick zip-zap on to the next window job, our company isn’t for you. But if you want a window cleaning you’ll be happy with – one where you’ll tell your friends and neighbors – then please contact us. We stay booked up, so it’s best to call early.
For a free estimate in writing, please call us at 863-644-4000 or 863-513-4165.
Thank you for your consideration.